1. Reports that must be made after arriving at your research abroad destination- An arrival report should be submitted to the mentor in Korea within seven days upon arrival.
2. Submission of progress reports (during research period) and a final report after returning to Korea- Monthly progress report (including research title, performance progress, further research plan, improvements, and etc…) should be submitted to the office, using the official form/ template.
3. Temporary return and re-exit- Researchers will be granted a maximum of fifteen days (if research duration is twelve months) and will have to bear all costs for the travel (roundtrips).
4. Publication of research findings after returning to Korea- The results of the respective research should be published in collaboration with the PI from the international institution within one year upon the end of the program.
|Master’s students||*Choose one from below
-Submit a final result report of your study.
-Present research findings at a national or international conference as a poster or oral presentation (as first author).
|PhD students||Publish a SCI(E) article or present (oral) at one of the top academic conferences(as first author).|
|Post-Docs/ Research fellows||Publish a SCI(E) article (only as the leading first author) or file a patent.|
5. For the following cases listed below, researchers will be required to return a certain amount of financial aid (depending on the situation) back to the program- Early return to Korea without receiving permission and if the temporary stay exceeds fifteen days (Certificate of Entry and Exist must be submitted to the office)