The 2nd Annual SAIHST Symposium
We proudly announce that SAIHST will hold the 2nd Annual SAIHST Symposium.
In order to improve research competitiveness and expand convergence research of SAIHST students, SAIHST will hold the 2nd annual SAIHST Symposium.
- December 6, 2018 (Tuesday) , noon ~5:30pm
2. Venue : Hippocrates Hall at Irwon Station Building 9th floor
3. Invited Speaker
- Professor Jae-Boong Choi (Department of Mechanics, SKKU)
* The title of presentation will be announced later
- Date : Nov. 1 ~ Nov. 30, 2018
- Registration opens only to current SAIHST students
(1) Submission Date : Nov. 1 ~ Nov 16, 2018 (please email to email@example.com)
(2) Abstract format : please find attached file
(3) Among submitted abstracts, 8 speakers will be choosed for symposium speaker (oral presentation).
The speakers will be notified on Nov 23 via email.
(4) The oral presentation will be about 15 minutes each (12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes of Q&A) and presentation slides should be submitted before Dec. 3 (Monday)
(5) Except the oral presentation speakers, all submitted abstract will be subjected to poster presentation.
- Posters for previous symposiums/conferences can be used.
- Poster presentation is not one of requirements for graduation of Masters degree.
(1) For Oral Presentation : SAIHSTer Green Award 1 person - 300,000 won
SAIHSTer Blue Award 2 persons - 200,000 won each
SAIHST Aqua Award 5 persons - 100,000 won each
(2) For Poster Presentation : 5 persons 100,000 won each
(3) For all participants, we have participant gifts (for registrants only)
7. We are looking for student volunteers to help this SAIHST symposium.
Any current SAIHST students are welcome to join and volunteer to make this symposium a nice one.
We prepared a small thank you gifts for student volunteers !
Please contact SAIHST administration office 02-2148-7550 for any inquiries.