<2018 SKKU Graduate School Fair>
SKKU holds <2018 SKKU Graduate School Fair> on April 3rd and April 4th:
April 3rd on the Seoul Campus, April 4th on the Suwon Campus, respectively.
<2018 SKKU Graduate School Fair> is designed to inform students of education programs regarding higher academic degrees; possible options and career after achieving the degrees; information on scholarships.
Aside from the main event of introducing SKKU Graduate Schools in a lecture form, students can freely participate in programs prepared by each booth of the majors.
Representatives of each major would welcome our students and answer to each of your inquiries. Please do not hesitate to ask for education & career counseling service on the booths.
We look forward to your participation.
◆ Time and Place
◆ Humanities and Social Sciences Campus(Seoul)
- When: 2018. 04.03 (Tue) 12:30 ~ 15:30
- Where: ①12:30~13:30 Multimedia Lecture Room (10602), 6th floor, 600th Anniversary Hall,
②13:30~15:30 ChoByungDoo International Conference Hall (10501), 5th floor, 600th Anniversary Hall,
- Contents: ① Counseling service on Graduate School Majors which are located in Seoul Campus (including Professional Graduate Schools),
② Admission/Scholarships/BS&MS Integrated Program)
◆ Natural Sciences Campus (Suwon)
- When: 2018. 04.03 (Tue), 12:30 ~ 15:30
- Where: ①12:30~13:30 Auditorium (48B108), B1, Samsung Library
②13:30~15:30 Reading Room E (480104), 1st floor, Samsung Library
③15:30~17:00 Open Lab
- Contents: ① Counseling Service on Graduate School Majors which are located in Suwon Campus (including Professional Graduate Schools)
② Admission/Scholarships/BS&MS Integrated Program
◆ How to Apply in Advance
- send your application online via http://graduateschool.skku.edu/seoulsuwon
- Application Period: ~ March 26th (Mon) 17:00 (students may participate without sending application in advance)
- Gifts would be handed out onsite for the students who have applied in advance, on a first-come-first-served basis.
※ Application Period for Admission for Graduate Schools: 2018. 03. 29 (Thu) ~ 04. 16 (Mon)
※ Please note that different majors would participate on different dates, based on the campus that each major is located at.
- 04.03(Tue) Seoul: Humanities, Social Sciences, School of Art
- 04.04(Wed) Suwon: Natural Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Sports Sciences
◆Timetable for Programs Conducted Separately by Each Majors
- Child Psychology and Education: 04.03 (Tue) 15:45 ~ 16:15, Room# 50416A, 4th floor, Hoam Hall,
- SKK GSB: 04.04(Wed) 17:00 ~ 18:00. Room#90422, 4th floor, International Hall
(required to apply in advance via: goo.gl/2sm2cD)
- Department of Natural Sciences: 04.04 (Wed) 13:00 ~ 17:00. Room#31317, 3rd floor, Natural Science Building #01
** Free Lunch, Complimentary Tickets For Beverage, and Hand Wash for everyone attending **
(For more information, please find the attached)
- Mechanical Engineering: 04.04 (Wed) 15:30. Room#22306, 3rd floor, Engineering Building #01
- Sports Sciences: 04.03(Tue) 14:00. Room#05124A, 1st floor, SuSeongGwan (Gymnasium Complex)
- Energy Sciences (Interdisciplinary): 04.04(Wed) 15:40.
- Global Biomedical Engineering: 04.05(Thu) 17:30~19:00, Room#86120, N Center
For more information on the lists of majors and labs that would conduct programs separately, please find the attached (the list would be updated constantly)
★Information on is also available on Chat-bot Kingo★
- Search for ‘Kingo’ on KakaoTalk PlusFriends and add ‘Kingo.’
Click on ’55. SKKU 2018 Graduate School Fairs.’ Find more information on the schedule of the event, the lists of participating majors and labs,
information on the labs, maps of the event, FAQ on .