|한국존슨앤드존슨메디칼 채용 공고|
1. 포지션: Regulatory Affairs DEG (Dossier Excellence Group) Specialist / Asia Pacific, Regulatory Affairs Lifecycle Innovation (RALI)
4. 근무 형태: Adecco 소속 파견직 (최대 2년)
• Prepare and compile the registration dossier (submission package) to support the regulatory approvals (new, renewal, change) of ASPAC countries.
• Coordinate the communication with ASPAC countries for validating regulatory requirements and updating the regulatory requirement matrix.
• Support lifecycle management of registration documentation file.
• Assist administrative tasks of the DEG team in ASPAC.
• Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, physical/biological sciences preferred
• 1~2 years of working experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Regulatory fields
• Basic understanding of the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical regulations and the submission documents
• Live Our Credo: Demonstrate the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
• Connect: support internal collaboration, creating effective solutions.
• Deliver: Act with speed, flexibility, accountability to deliver results whilst remaining calm, professional, diplomatic and positive.
• Receptive to cultural differences across regions and countries
• Can thrive in a changing environment
• Is solution-oriented
• Openness and positive attitude towards accepting the new ideas or tasks
• Fluency in written and verbal English essential
[지원 방법 및 제출 서류]
국영문 이력서 및 자기소개서 (자유형식)